Amalgamation & Allotment Processes

If owners of parcels within the boundaries of our zone want to evacuate/ incorporate their parcels, they should apply to Regional Directorate with the following documents after they receive verbal consent.

  • Letter of request for amalgamation / allotment processes
  • The power of attorney, if the applicant is a proxy ( 1 original -5 copies)
  • Statement of signature of company or person (1 original -5 copies)
  • Trade register entry (1 original -5 copies)
  • Photocopy of deed (6 Pieces)
  • Changes maps the construction and control information form (6 Pieces)
Scroll to Top