Construction Permits

Our Regional Directorate has been authorized to draw up Building License and Occupancy Permit (settlement) Documents within the limits set by the ministry with the implementing regulations and Organized Industrial Zones Law numbered 4562. The list of required documents in this respect is as following;

Zoning Department Document Tracking Lists​

Scroll to Top